Saturday 10 August 2013

Widgets

Road Trip!

I’m East-ward Bound!!!!

Today is the day – I headed out bright and early (6am, for reals) with my little sister Katie and my littlest sister’s friend, Chloe. I obvi took the first shift – Katie doesn’t function at such an early hour haha (anyone who knows her knows this...she needs her beauty sleep)

We have a ridiculously long drive ahead of us, but thankfully we can have driving shifts. We are aiming to make the whole drive in one day – about 14 hours in total!! Plus bathroom breaks, gas breaks, oh boy...


 

Wish us luck!!

Question of the Day:


  • Do you have any road trips planned for the summer? Did you already go on one?? What are your favourite snacks to bring on the road with you?

I'm pretty good about packing snacks for long road trips like this - I can't handle eating road-side food. (Okay, fiiine. Maybe a Wendy's frosty every once in a while...) We have veggies and home-made hummus (yep, the basil hummus I posted last week), lots of fruit (grapes, apples, pears, oranges...), home-made granola bars (the ones I posted earlier this week), stuff for wraps (whole wheat wraps, veggie paté, cheese, dijon mustard, lettuce, peppers)...all in a cute little cooler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment