Monday 5 August 2013

Widgets

8/5 Workouts for the Week


My best friends this morning


Zico water again. I know, I'm addicted

Workouts for the Week:


Day Activity
Mon  Weighted workout
Tues Run @ work (lunch)
Wed Kettlebell Class
Thurs Run - intervals
Fri Weighted workout
Sat OFF
Sun Run (40mins)

I'll be back again this afternoon with a post for Family Day/August long-weekend!

[Spoiler alert - I didn't get today off...]

Question of the Morning


  • Do you plan your weekly workouts?

I find I stay more accountable when I plan out what I'm going to do for the week - things tend to slip away at times, but at least I can get right back on the wagon even if I slack off for a day when I have my workouts already planned :)

2 comments:

  1. Where do you buy the cocount water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy it at the Pharmasave near my work (similar to Shoppers Drug Mart, only on the Québec side), but I have heard that Trader Joes (which I unfortunately don't have nearby) has awesome sales on Zico coconut water every once in a while.

      You can usually find it at your local health food store in a larger bottle, which doesn't last in my fridge for very long ;)

      Delete