Monday 26 August 2013

Widgets

Happy Monday

Good morning friends!

Sorry my post with pics from the weekend was up a bit late this morning - I tried to get it up yesterday, but was having some technical difficulties so I decided to ignore the computer and make some dinner and watch a girly movie instead ;)



Dios mio, do I ever love edamame! I was only recently introduce to this wonderful pea-looking veggie, but I am officially obsessed!

Served with a miso-tofu burger. Simple, but wonderful. Served with a side of rosé wine. Because nothing says summer like a glass of rosé.

I also fit in some snuggle time with this wild thing



Ah, Kit. So wonderful.

I'll be back this afternoon with a post about my meals and workout for the day. Have a wonderful morning! Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment