Sunday 25 August 2013

Widgets

08/25 Fitness for the Week

Hello friends!

I hope you are all having a great weekend :)

I have been keeping busy, went for dinner at a friend's place on Friday night, went swimming at the Chelsea yacht club yesterday and then went to a fun going-away BBQ for a friend of mine who is just about to start Queen's Law School -MEEP! So excited for him!! I like to think that we sent him off with style ;)

 
 
 
I am having some technical difficulties (having limited access to the internet...as per usual ), but I will have a catch-up post with some pics from my weekend either tonight or tomorrow morning.
 

Fitness for the Week

 
I'm planning a fun get-away weekend for the long weekend with a friend of mine, so my fitness plans for the end of the week might get a bit derailed, but here's what I'm thinking:
 
Monday: Weighted workout (tabata style)
 
Tuesday: Run at work
 
Wednesday: Yoga on the covered bridge
 
Thursday: Run at work
 
Friday: OFF
 
Saturday: Fun run
 
Sunday: Yoga
 
Saturday and Sunday might be switched around (or changed completely) but I'ma try to stick to the plan this week!
 
Have a great Sunday everyone - catch those rays of the summer sun while you still can! I'm planning on going back to the yacht club to sit by the water and read a (hopefully) good book - I just started White Teeth, I'll let you know what I think of it when I'm done! I'm not going until I get my Sunday Runday in though...so I better hop to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment