Thursday 29 August 2013

Widgets

Heading to the Big Apple

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you all had a great lunch!!

Heading to the Big Apple


Well, the surprise is out – I am heading to the Big Apple, New York City, tonight for an extra long weekend :)


I haven’t been in years! I decided to go visit a friend of mine who is from NYC, that I met at McGill, who has returned to her city since graduating to work. I don’t get the chance to see her very often, so I’m super pumped that I am going to see her so soon!

I’m taking the overnight bus with a friend of mine from Montreal tonight, so I’m heading that way after work today to meet up with her and have some dinner. And some vino so that we can pass out on the bus ;)

I am super excited! Although we don’t really have anything planned yet, I want to run through central park and take a yoga class while we’re there. And, of course, go out on the town to go dancing!!

Lunchtime Run


I have been busy every day during lunch at work, so I decided to head out today for a lunchtime run since I will be sitting on a cramped bus. All. Night. Long.


[Source]

I came back to a salad beast – I didn’t have time for breakfast this morning, but forced myself to throw this together for lunch today. I am probs going to be going out to eat quite a bit in NYC, so I want to get in as many greens as I can now!

Well, I am super duper excited for the upcoming weekend. They are calling for rain alllll weekend, so I have brought my puddle boots and rain jacket, but I am secretly hoping that it doesn’t rain at all!

Fingers crossed.

See you all on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment