Tuesday 27 August 2013

Widgets

Oats to Go

Guten Morning!

Hope everyone had a fab night! I went to a friends' place for a BBQ (again) last night, although obviously I forgot my camera at home.

Mega fail.

Anywho, it was pretty laid back, chicken burgers were cooked, fresh garden veggies were eaten, jokes were said, beers were passed. All in all, a good way to spend the night :)


Oats to Go


I was running a bit behind schedule this morning - even more than usual - so I threw some oats together and brought them to work with me to heat up. They were perfection!

 
Mixed with some banana and natural peanut butter....the best way to start the day! Made my daily email catch-up much more delicious than usual ;)


I also didn't give myself enough time to make my usual salad beast, so I put this bad boy together for my lunch today.


Strong cheddar cheese, veggie paté and lettuce. Easy peasy.



Love this stuff.



And then gave Kit a nice pet goodbye. He has a small window of time during the morning where a pet doesn't end up with a bite or scratch, so I try to take advantage of this as much as possible ;)

Have a great day! I'm planning on staying in town tonight at a friend's place...should be wild times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment