Wednesday 28 August 2013

Widgets

Chicken Wings and Pierogis

Morning friends!

I hope all is well with you this morning :)

I stayed at a friend's place last night, and the air was so strange on my walk into work from the bus. It seemed like it was going to rain, but its just super misty...like water is just kind of appearing in the air. Crazy cray.


 Jaunt In Ottawa


I went to go meet a friend in Ottawa after work last night, and although it looked like it was about to pour rain outside, it turned out to be a beautiful night, so I walked for about 2 hours over the course of the night. Good times.

 



Ah, Parliament. I never get tired of your beautiful buildings.


Rideau Canal


My fav home in Ottawa, now a B&B

Chicken Wings and Pierogis

When we arrived at my friend's place, her boyf had made us chicken wings (spicy goodness) and pierogis. I can never say no to a carb and protein feast ;)




Her cat Sylvester LOVES Greek yogurt

Breakfast


My friend made me breaky and coffee while I was in the shower this morning. She is sooo wonderfullll. Such a great surprise!


Her Momma's homemade raspberry jam. Spread on toast. Not eaten on a spoon, I swear.


And a wonderful fruit smoothie! I haven't had a smoothie for breakfast in such a long time...loved it :)

Have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment