Friday 23 August 2013

Widgets

Impromptu Rest Day

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I woke up to a window full of sunshine, and it felt so good!

Breakfast this morning was same-old, 2 eggs and toast. It looked so sad by itself that I added some rapsberry jam after I snapped this to jazz up my taste buds a bit more ;)


Kit was lurking about, trying to be cute and hoping for a bite 



Such a little suck.

Impromptu Rest Day


So, I know I said that I was going to conquer the rain and go for a run last night, but I got home in the pouring rain and all I wanted to do was drink this


And watch a girly movie :)


So I did.

I had a delicious garden tomato and basil salad, with maple-balsamic grilled salmon.




 The perfect way to spend a rest day.

Since I didn't do it last night, I'm going to head out with some ladies at lunch today for a run. Gotta love sneaking in a little sweat session in the middle of the day!

Do you guys have any plans to sweat it out before the weekend?? I'm also planning on going for my first long run this weekend in a while...pretty excited :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that tomato basil salad looks delish! Did you add any dressing to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes! I did a mixture of one par balsamic vinegar, three parts olive oil, and a tsp of dijon mustard. A little salt and pepper to top it off and you're set :)

      Delete