Friday 25 October 2013

Widgets

Cousin Hangout

Morning friends!

I'm not sure if you can tell from this pic, but there was frost on the bridge as I crossed over to the Quebec side for work this morning.


I'm wondering how much longer I am going to keep biking...I'm only just starting to love it as part of my morning routine...I don't want to give it up so soon!!

Cousin Hangout


It was the last time that my little bro and I were able to see my cousin before he leaves to go back home to BC, so they came over to mi casa and we just hung out and chatted the night away.


A bit of a blurry pic - we got one of my cousin's friends to snap a pic of us before parting ways. Notice how I only come up to their shoulders...I am officially the runt of the family. Sad trombone.

I wish we lived closer to each other - it was so nice to just hang out for a bit. Hopefully we don't let three years go by before the next hangout!

Have a great day everyone! It is Friday, after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment