Tuesday 3 September 2013

Widgets

Power Failure

Good Afternoon!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

I had a salad beast for lunch with fresh garden tomatoes. There was a mountain of them waiting for me when I got back from NYC, so I decided to brighten up my salad a bit. 


The yellow ones are ridiculously sweet and delicious. Gotta love fresh garden produce!

Power Failure


The weirdest thing happened this morning – the power went out in my office building! I always assumed that such a huge work complex would have a back-up generator, but turns out it doesn’t. Womp womp.

Anyway, it was kind of funny because we all do SO MUCH of our work on the computer, we were all a bit lost when they turned off. Thankfully I wasn’t working on any documents, otherwise I would have been a bit devastated to lose all that I had been working on! Especially since there was no warning that it was going to happen – it wasn’t even raining or windy outside!

So mysterious. If only Sherlock Holmes *ahem* Robert Downey Jr. was on the case...



We all hung around for about an hour and a half when we heard that another complex was starting to evacuate. We were all pretty sure that we were about to be sent home when…all of a sudden the lights came back on!!

Sigh. So much for an even more extended weekend ;)

I will be back either later tonight or tomorrow morning with a catch-up post about NYC with some pics! There is something so satisfying about reviewing all of your pictures from a getaway.

Have a great night! Any exercise plans for tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment