Tuesday 10 September 2013

Widgets

Bikram Yoga

Good Afternoon!

Hope you are all having a great day! Its raining cats and dogs here. Isn’t that the funniest expression? I never quite understood it…but if it means raining like crazy, it is crazy cray here.

[Source]

No biking in for me this morning. Sad face. Since it was raining so hard out today, my ladies work running group decided to cancel our run for today. Mega sad face.

But, thankfully I have a fun girly date planned for tonight!

Breakfast and Lunch


I started off this morning with a quick batch of overnight oats.


I packed some leftovers for lunch today.

I love when I have enough leftovers to make my lunch the following day. Although I definitely get stuck on the salad train from time to time, its nice to mix it up every once in a while and not have to worry about making my lunch in the morning :)

Bikram Yoga


I’m meeting my new roomie and a good friend of mine for a bikram yoga date. It has been forever, forever, since I have done hot yoga, and I am so excited to get back on the mat in a wonderfully heated room and get my sweat on!

Sorry, too much information.

We’re going to check out the Bikram Yoga studio in Ottawa. I’ve never been there before, I have only ever gone to a Moksha studio (see my Focus On post on Moksha’s bikram yoga here), so this will definitely be a first.



I will definitely need to drink lots of water this afternoon to make sure I don’t pass out on the mat. That’s when child’s pose becomes your best friend ;)

I’ll let you know how it goes!!

---
Interesting read: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/get-unstuck-get-out-of-a-funk_n_3751238.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

No comments:

Post a Comment