Tuesday 3 September 2013

Widgets

Back to Work

Morning friends!

Are you feeling like you're in a bit of a post-long-weekend daze? I came back to work to about a billion emails...time to get back to business!

I had an amazingly wonderful time in NYC, with the best hostess anyone could ask for!! I want to go back. Now. But instead I find myself back in Ottawa...gotta make the most of it ;)




He always makes everything better. Such a sassy guy.


Back to Work


Fueled up this morning with a quick breakfast of eggs and mini toasts - the bread was kind of like baguette. Ah well, it was kind of like mini egg sandwiches, which I can deal with ;)



I leave for one weekend, and Kit becomes a shoulder cat. Go figure.


Have a great day! I'll be back later this afternoon with a fitness/eating plan for the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment