Sunday 22 September 2013

Widgets

09/22 Prep and Fitness for the Week

Hope you all had a wunderbar weekend and are taking some time tonight to chill out and prep for your upcoming week :)

I had an amazing race at the Army Run half marathon in Ottawa. If you were ever considering running it, I HIGHLY recommend it!! It is such a great route, lots of entertainment along the way and the crowds were amazing even thought it was a bit of a gloomy day.




I'll post a full race recap tomorrow!

Prep for the Week


My little bro came over for dinner tonight and we finished off the rest of my carrot soup, so I am planning on making another big batch of soup tomorrow night. I love being able to just come home and heat something up and not worry about having to cook anything!

To get ready for the upcoming week, here's what I am making tonight for prep:

  • Quinoa


Fitness for the Week


Since I did the longest run that I've done in a looong time this past weekend, yoga is going to be a big part of my upcoming week.

Monday: OFF

Tuesday: Yoga

Wednesday: Jog

Thursday: Yoga

Friday: OFF

Saturday: Yoga

Sunday: Runday

I'm not going to worry too much about sticking to my fitness plans this week and give my body a bit of a rest if I feel like I need to. I deserve a bit of a relaxed weekend I think ;)


Keep up to date on all things Fitness à la Anna by following me on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment