Sunday 8 September 2013

Widgets

09/08 Fitness for the Week

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

I caught up with an old friend who just got back from the summer in Vancouver, and saw my little (*ahem* big) brosef for a bit. He just started at the University of Ottawa, and now lives in residence two blocks away from my new place.

Crazy cray.

My stepdad and little sister also stopped by today out of the blue - I realized that I had left my phone charger at work, so my phone died today. Mega fail. Although its impressive that it lasted so long...

Anyway, I voluntold them to help me rearrange my bedroom - it feels (and looks) so much better now! Although the colour is a bit dark, so I think I may try and paint it. I will def need a ladder, though, because the ceilings are SO HIGH.

Which I love :)

I was feeling a bit lazy after getting home from my hangouts, but I got changed and went out the door for a run along the canal. So glad I did!


I need a running watch. 

Fitness for the Week


Monday: Yoga

Tuesday: Run

Wednesday: Strength

Thursday: Run

Friday: Tabata

Saturday: Active Rest Day

Sunday: Runday

Well, I'll be back later with some pics from the weekend. Have a great night!

Question of the Day:



  • Do you make weekly fitness plans? Do you find it helps to keep you more accountable for your fitness goals? I find that I am much more likely to actually get out and do something when I have it written down ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment