Saturday 16 November 2013

Widgets

Springtime in November

Hi friends!

This is the first Saturday in a loooong time that I've actually managed to do a post on a Saturday. Great success!

I started my morning with some 'Om' time (see my post on my 'Om'-vember challenge here). Today's mantra was A Gift Resides in Every Moment

Loves it

Wine and Cheese


Has there ever existed a better combination?


I think not.

I was pretty zonked from my crazy work week, so I went over to a friends place to eat cheese, bread, meat and drink yummy vino. And watch trashy tv shows. It was perfect! And probably the reason why I managed to write a post today...gotta love easy-going Friday nights ;)

I also decided to bike to her place last night, which was the first time I got back on my bike since my little bike incident, and it felt amazing. So much better than just walking around! My friend even leant me her bike lights for my bike ride home since I am le lame and don't have any...although I do have reflectors! Safety first!

[Momster and popster, you'll be happy to know that I got back on the horse!]


My noble steed. In the dark. Woot!

Workout


It is a GORGEOUS day here in Ottawa, it feels like spring in November. For serious.


Although I usually save Sundays for my long run days, I laced up my shoes and went out for a gorgeous run along the canal. I was feeling a bit energized today, so I decided to do a little stair workout afterwards.


Since they weren't a very long set of stairs, I sprinted up and then took it easy on the way down - holding the railing - 20 times. A good little tempo workout.


I ran the rest of the way home and then did some core exercises. I definitely did not need such a think long sleeve - I was legit HOT by the end of it!


I'm off to a coffee shop now to do some research and planning for my upcoming trip - more on that soon!

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment