Monday 11 November 2013

Widgets

11/11 Fitness for the Week

Hi friends,

Hope you all had a wonderful Remembrance Day. I did not make it out to see the ceremony in Ottawa, but I still held a personal moment of silence to give thanks to all of those who have fought for our country.

[Source]

I have a lot of family from the East Coast who are in the army and the navy, and I am so thankful that they have stayed safe from harm while they are on the line of duty. I hope you all took some time to send a bit of gratitude to our troops who are currently fighting for our country, and send some love and appreciation to the families of those that we have lost.

Fitness for the Week


As I mentioned, I went for a run yesterday to a friend's place. It was the perfect mixture of physical activity and functional since I am no longer biking and walking takes so much longer...it was a win-win solution to get in a bit of exercise - other than walking around Toronto, I more or less took the weekend off - and minimize the amount of time that I was outside in the blistering-cold wind :)

Here's what is in the plans for this week's workouts:

Monday - HIIT workout

Tuesday - Run @ work

Wednesday - Power yoga date

Thursday - HIIT workout

Friday - Run @ work

Saturday - Yoga

Sunday - Runday

I'll be back tomorrow morning with my routine from today, haven't quite decided what to do yet :)

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment