Wednesday 20 November 2013

Widgets

Health Break

Morning friends!

Did you get a chance to check out some WASH-related videos from the post last night? The Matt Damon one. So good.

Breakfast


I really have to do groceries. Like, real bad. I am so thankful that I froze some chili that I made the other week [see the recipe here] since it has been keeping me going this week for lunches. I have been making oatmeal all this week - I can't really complain, though, since I could have it for breakfast pretty much every day and still be a happy camper :)


I went all out this morning and splurged on some Zico coconut water, latte flavour, instead of coffee - deliciously hydrating and still has a bit of a caffeine boost. Loves it!


I wish I had a stockpile of these...

Health Break


I had full intentions of being an eager beaver this morning and get up bright'n'early to go out for a run.

...that didn't happen.

I made the executive decision that a bit more shut-eye was better than running around in the pre-sunrise chill outside. The extra sleep felt amazing :)

I brought my running gear to work, knowing that it would be crazy busy, and then thought what the heck, I'ma go for a run! It was wonderfully sunny outside, so I decided to take a bit of a health break - both physically and mentally - and get away from my desk for a bit.


I came back to the office feeling rejuvenated and ready to tackle the rest of my to-do list!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment