Tuesday 17 November 2015

Widgets

Bodyrock HIITMax Workout

Morning friends!

I hope you have all been enjoying the amazingly sunny weather that we've been having lately...I'm loving it! [Although, I'm not going to lie, it does make me a bit nervous that it's so dang hot out in the middle of November - it was already snowing at this time last year! As long as I get to skate on the Canal this year, I won't complain].

Bodyrock HIITMax Workout 


I just wanted to do a quick workout post this morning. As you may or may not know, Tuesdays are pretty killer for me - I have class alllllll day and don't have much time in the mornings for a workout.

I was trying to find a new circuit workout, and I stumbled on this one - man, is it ever awesome! I modified the line-up a little to make it a bit longer...feel free to do it the way that they explain if it's too intense!

It combines bodyweight strength-training AND gets the heart pumping with some cardio moves. Amazeballs.

Check it out!

Bodyrock HIITMax Workout

Do 50 secs work, 10 secs rest, for a total of 20 rounds. See exercise explanations here.

1. Clean & Press, Squat & Press
2. Switch Burpee & Double Tap Feet
3. Burpee & Front Kick (Alternate Left & Right)
4. Clean & Press, Squat & Press
5. Switch Burpee & Double Tap Feet
6. Push-up, Knee Touch & Front Kick (Alternate Left & Right)
7. Clean & Press, Squat & Press
8. Switch Burpee & Double Tap Feet
9. Side Kick & 2 x Knee Abs - Left Leg
10. Clean & Press, Squat & Press
11. Switch Burpee & Double Tap Feet
12. Side Kick & 2 x Knee Abs - Right Leg
13. Clean & Press, Squat & Press
14. Switch Burpee & Double Tap Feet
15. C Sit & Clap Knee Abs
16. Clean & Press, Squat & Press
17. Switch Burpee & Double Tap Feet
18. Roll Spider, Push-up & Burpee Tuck
19. Clean & Press, Squat & Press
20. Switch Burpee & Double Tap Feet


  • Let me know if you try it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment