Monday 23 November 2015

Widgets

11/23 Fitness for the Week & Green Morning Smoothie

Guten morning friends! 

I hope you all had a fibbity fab weekend :) 

Mine was a tad boring - it's coming up on the end of term when alllllllll of my final papers are due...so I locked myself inside with my laptop (and the Mindy Project, obvi) to try and get a head-start! 


I did manage to get out for a cloudy run. 


A bit of brunch - veggie omelette, hashbrowns and toast! 


And a nice walk through Strathcona park. 

Fitness for the Week


Here's my fitness plans for the week - HIIT-heavy since I have a busy week ahead of me! I'll have to save my running for the weekend *sniff*

Monday - HIIT 

Tuesday - Bodyweight Circuit

Wednesday - HIIT

Thursday - Bodyweight Circuit

Friday - Yoga

Saturday - RUN! 

Sunday - Active Restday :) 

Green Morning Smoothie 


Ermagerd. 


You guys - this was THE most delicious smoothie I've had in a while.

Actually, come to think of it, the ONLY smoothie I've had in a while, but never mind that. 


It's packed full of vitamins and was the perfect start to the day!


I did a bit of an intense HIIT this morning (I'm testing some routines out for a workout surprise I'm planning for you guys to follow over the holidays!!) so I also made a wrap with some peanut butter and honey as a side :) 

Green Morning Smoothie


Ingredients

1 kiwi
1 banana
1 stalk celery
1 handful greens (lettuce, kale, spinach)
1 cup almond milk 
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp coconut flakes (optional) 

Instructions 

1. Put all ingredients (except the coconut flakes) in a blender. 

2. Mix until fully blended. 

3. Garnish with coconut flakes. 

4. Enjoy!


  • What is YOUR go-to smoothie recipe to start the morning right?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment