Tuesday 10 November 2015

Widgets

11/11 What I Ate Wednesday

Hi friends! 

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you! Life has been a bit crazy cray, with alllll of the assignments, presentations and group projects - not to mention all those term projects I need to start tackling!!

*sigh* 

Welcome to the life of a moaning masters student ;) 

This is why HIIT is the love of my life - I did this quick little routine this morning in the comfort of my own living room (much to the delight of my roomies hehe) since I didn't have time for my usual run...but I managed to get equally as sweaty! 

Bonus, amiright??

Living room HIIT

Do 3 rounds of the following exercises, 50 secs on, 10 secs rest:

10 jumping jacks, 10 high knees - alternate the two exercises

Burpees with push-up - as many as you can! (You can bring your knees down to do the push-ups if you need to - it was that kind of morning for me)

10 mountain climbers, 10 high plank stars (in high plank, jump your feet out and in) - alternate 

Reverse crunch (lay on your back and raise your legs up to the ceiling, lifting your butt off the ground), split crunch (lay on your back with your feet up at 90 degrees, open your legs towards either side like a split, then crunch up and bring your hands as far in front of you as possible) 

Enjoy! 

What I Ate Wednesday 

Here's my day of eats - trying to add a bit more variety where I can! Along with as many veggies and protein as possible to keep me fuelled all day long :) 


Breaky: Scramblies and toast with my Momster's raspberry jam :)



Snack: orange and a handful of almonds (not the whole bag...)


Lunch: salad beast with tuna and ground flax seed with a shiny, crunchy apple!


Snack: carrots and hummus - I make sure to put it in a little container, otherwise I would eat wayyy too much of it - I love it's garlicky goodness! 


Dinner: roasted veggies and meatballs (said with an Italian accent, obvi) on a bed of spinach - my boyf spoiled me again :) 

Hope you all have a wunderbar hump day, and are able to get out to one of the Remeberance Day ceremonies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment