Sunday 6 October 2013

Widgets

10/6 Pics from the Day

Pics from the Day



I started off the day with some delicious french toast and mango


Then braved the pouring rain to watch my little sister's rugby game




Poor Bella was not impressed


Such an intense game, but they won! They're now second in the league :)


My Stepdad would pace up and down the field to follow all the action. So good.

My beautiful little sissy


My sister and her friend, rockin' it out in the rain


We stopped and watched the guys game afterwards (they are SO intense) but we eventually got sick of the rain and went home



All decked out for the fall season



The best way to warm up after a freezing cold afternoon!!


Rat #1 and #2


Pickles giving me the stink-eye


Shrine of pumpkins


Home sweet home



We take our hors d'ouvres seriously



Marinated salmon, sweet potato fries, broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce (I couldn't resist...)


You gotta love any weekend that ends with sprinkles :)

Keep up to date on all things Fitness à la Anna by following me on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment