Thursday 2 January 2014

Widgets

Biking in Dahab, Egypt

Hi friends! 

Hope you are all doing well :) 

I woke up this morning and went for a run along the Red Sea in Dahab. 


I can't get enough of this view! 

After breakfast and a bit of time lazing around in the sun, my family and I rented some bikes to see a bit more of the town. 


We ended up riding along the beach, which was tricky but so beautiful. 


We stopped to watch some kiddies fishing. 


And then continued on our way





So many pretty sights. Our bikes were pretty brutal - my chain fell off three times and had no gears to speak of - but it was a fun way to sightsee all the same! 


Made me miss Mr Blue, my bike at home, a bit. But let's be honest - ain't nobody biking at home in the minus 40C snowy weather ;) 

Sorry, that was mean. Sending warmth to everyone back home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment