Monday 9 December 2013

Widgets

12/09 Pics from the Weekend & Fitness for the Week


Morning friends!

Hope you all had a great weekend. I had another family pre-Christmas dinner last night. I will be posting a full recap of the Christmas-y activities either later today or tomorrow :)

As a side note, I (not so secretly) wish that 'adults' get snow days...all I want to do right now is go outside and frolick in the snow! And, yes, I just called myself an 'adult'. Yeeesh.












Fitness for the Week


Two pre-Christmas dinners in a row makes for a pretty indulgent weekend, so I am going to give’r this week and try to get in some quick and efficient HIIT workouts and hopefully run at lunch a couple of days this week.

Here’s what I’m planning:

Monday: HIIT (total body)

Tuesday: Run @ work

Wednesday: HIIT (arms and back)

Thursday: HIIT (legs)

Friday: Run @ work

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: Runday

No comments:

Post a Comment