Thursday 29 October 2015

Widgets

I'm Back!!

Hello friends!

Well, it's been a while and a half. 

Since my last post, I travelled through northern Vietnam, Myanmar, Singapore, and Indonesia; 


I survived my first year of law school (for reals);


Completed an internship in northern India;


Annnnd I started my masters in international affairs 


So, I'm now back in Ottawa and lovin' the crisp air, fall romp-arounds, and learning ALL OF THE THINGS!!

Despite all of the changes and experiences that have happened in my life since my last post, I've realized that I've missed this little piece of the cyber-sphere that I call my own. 

So I'm back :)

What you can expect from this blog going forward:

- Workouts: My fave thing about this blog was how it kept me accountable with my planned workouts, which means you get to hear alllllllll about them too ;)

- Recipes: I've accumulated some delicious food ideas during my sabbatical and I can't wait to share them with you!! 

- Travel: As I mentioned, I've frolicked around a few places over the past year and a half, and I have been dying to put up posts about all the cool things that are out there for you guys to try out yourselves! 

- Bits-n-Pieces: As per usual, expect to have a random medley of 'other' things thrown in the mix. What can I say, I don't like labels...


All that to say...I'm glad to be back!! See y'all on the flip-side with an update on my workouts for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment